part of the Analytical Research and Services (ARS) of the Department of
Chemistry and Biochemistry (DCB) we offer up-to-date expert analytical
measurements to internal and external customers.
Our key-competences in the solid state chemistry group are:
- powder X-ray
- scanning electron microscopy (SEM), and
- thermal analysis (DSC, TG / SDTA).
Further services are available on request:
- magnetic measurements (SQUID),
- electron spin resonance (ESR),
- crystal growth of halides (Bridgman technique), and
- inorganic syntheses (phosphors, scintillators).
Please contact Dr. K.
Krämer for details.